Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review # 1,060 - RP Summer 2008 Lancero


Smoke Date: 04-06-13 Smoke Time: 6:30 PM
5 years old; Med to Full Body; $5;
Rating 7.25 out of 5
Ecuadorian Sumatran Wrapper; Cameroon Binder; Nic Filler
Construction - Oily , lumpy with some prominent veins
Size: 7 x 42
Drink - Coffee
1/3 - Great to Excellent - Sweet caramel peppery wood flavors on both the draw and RH.  Still has a lot of kick for a 5 year old stick.  Super even burn line; Wonderful Cameroon aroma.
2/3 - Phenomenal - What a great stick!!  The combination of the Ecuadorian Sumatran Wrapper & Cameroon Binder make it a blend made in heaven for my taste buds and olfactory glands. Excellent burn as well.  
3/3 - Phenomenal - Need I say more? I have run out of superlatives!!
Sweet wood finish
Easy band removal
Buy Again? Yes
Future Aging?  34 aged - Seriously thinking about scoring another box or two. Between this and the La  Aurora Cameroon Lancero I want to make sure I am smoking one or the other as I am taking my final breath. 
Smoke Time 2 hrs.
Happy Smoking
Don Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment